It is the policy of INFRACON that all of our activities are carried out in accordance with our business management system.The aim of our quality management system is to ensure that:
• We deliver – quality service to maintain excellent customer relations
• Customer satisfaction remains inherent to our business
• Our customer’s requirements have been fully understood and met
• All work is carried out consistently to a defined standard
• We have the skills and resources to fulfil our customer requirements
• Our staff is fully trained and involved in quality improvement
• We strive to continuously improve our systems and procedures
• We only use servicesthat meet our own quality assurance standards
• A professional approach to customer interface is maintained at all times
• Any complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period
INFRACON recognises the importance that the quality of our service is the future of our business.
Quality is a degree of excellence, which is ever changing. Every member of staff is involved in managing how we can improve today, tomorrow and long into the future. From the smallest procedure to the largest contract, quality is our passport to customer satisfaction and our future business
Health & Safety Policy
We take HSE compliance very seriously and our robust internal procedures are designed to create an environment of safe working.
We rigorously implement a range of risk management measures, minimising risk through each stage of the execution process.
We understand a building’s position within the greater context. We recognize its impact on its immediate surroundings and the environment as a whole, and we continuously work to be responsible stewards of our neighborhoods and our planet. It is with this spirit that we approach projects with not merely an attitude of how we can create a minimal footprint,but rather how can we inspire and motivate behavior within and even beyond the structure.